ªDarkbox BoardTanjiDarkbox Urban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Darkbox raid?
Folks of Darkbox.

I am thinking about a 'grand opening' in the form of a Habbo raid, we did this in the past and it was alot of fun!
If people are intrested, I might want to plan one again, create a few scripted rooms and create some chaos in the hotel.

Please let me know what you think about this, and if you have any suggestions.
- Squiz
[Image: UrbanR2.jpg]
I really don't have any clue how to script these days, but I'm sure there are enough people that do know that. But I'm in! I would love to see the community growing again and let Sulake think "Aww fuck no.. they're back again!". Just let me know when we're gonna date again! <3
Sure but there's no way to coordinate something without communication ...

I'm mostly active over Discord, Steam, Skype, we could make a Discord server for DB & SNG all together, it's useless to split the already small community.

Hit me up in PM, we can speak about it over there.

P.s Kendax Source is public, would it work by updating Sulakore & Handshake packets id's?
(14-03-2017, 01:58 PM)Dexeid Wrote: Sure but there's no way to coordinate something without communication ...

I'm mostly active over Discord, Steam, Skype, we could make a Discord server for DB & SNG all together, it's useless to split the already small community.

Hit me up in PM, we can speak about it over there.

P.s Kendax Source is public, would it work by updating Sulakore & Handshake packets id's?

To the Ps Kendax, Nope.
Why not ?