ªDarkbox BoardTanjiDarkbox Urban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How active are you, and what are you interested in?
I'm just wondering if the scripting community is still active, so drop a reply if you are! I'm also wondering what users are interested in these days scripting wise. What is the kind of programs/tools you'd like to see (that are also realistic)? I'm not necessarily saying I'm going to be making anything at all, but I'd like to get a general idea of what people want these days. Maybe one day when I'm bored... you know
Drug paraphernalia beware the werewolf will kill ya
That's him in the sheep's clothes; he just shaved his hair off Cecilia
i like clientside plugins a lot, and love the old letterz :p
yes its alive but little people making updates and few members for not to say no one here ...
hello, still alive!
I think the community right now is more into retro scripting, since there alot more can be achieved that on the original hotel. Anyway, I would like to see more tools related to the original hotel tho, I know José is working on a new NovoFatum version, Jonas is working on a packetlogger, and I might build one myself soonish.

And Tanji and plugins ofcourse.
[Image: UrbanR2.jpg]
I still script, and i'm interesting in finding a way to script on leet hotel, i'm still finding out, not many succes
I just stumbled back onto forums like Darkbox but I spend more time on retro hotels and making scripts/applications that center around that scene over the regular Sulake hotels.
@hellomybaby - That's interesting haha, I like clientside stuff as well, but only if it's something super significant that nobody thought would ever be seen in Habbo Smile

@Habbodavinci - Sounds like nothing's changed, then! Tongue

@Teke_Lips - Hey! :-)

@Squiz - That's interesting. Sadly I'm not that interested in retros myself anymore :'( and it's hard to get excited over new packetloggers as Tanji works just fine and there's nothing you can't do with it (afaik). But I'm glad to see people are still doing stuff!

@SSLstrip - Bet that wouldn't be too hard.

@treebeard - Sounds cool! I replied to your introduction post. Do you have anything interesting in particular that you've done / are doing for retros right now? Maybe it'll get me excited to do retro stuff again haha
Drug paraphernalia beware the werewolf will kill ya
That's him in the sheep's clothes; he just shaved his hair off Cecilia
(06-06-2018, 10:31 PM)Mika Wrote: @hellomybaby - That's interesting haha, I like clientside stuff as well, but only if it's something super significant that nobody thought would ever be seen in Habbo Smile

@Habbodavinci - Sounds like nothing's changed, then! Tongue

@Teke_Lips - Hey! :-)

@Squiz - That's interesting. Sadly I'm not that interested in retros myself anymore :'( and it's hard to get excited over new packetloggers as Tanji works just fine and there's nothing you can't do with it (afaik). But I'm glad to see people are still doing stuff!

@SSLstrip - Bet that wouldn't be too hard.

@treebeard - Sounds cool! I replied to your introduction post. Do you have anything interesting in particular that you've done / are doing for retros right now? Maybe it'll get me excited to do retro stuff again haha

I've done small scripts for when I owned a Flash hotel for things such as pulling new clothes/furni from Habbo.

I'm currently working on an emulator that will emulate version 26 of the Habbo client. I just finished the db connection/props, the game server, some various managers, logging, the emulator/client config, and am currently designing the user related classes.

I just took a db from holograph and made some edits to it and am building the application around that db for the time being. I've never written an emulator before so I figured that would just make things easier for me.

I could post some sample code but I don't have the project hosted anywhere atm. Once I have enough done where I'm booting into the client and rooms etc I will upload to bitbucket and make a thread.
I'm basically here, trying to find ways to learn and know more about scripting my point is to have a knowledge of all and further create my own tools (scripting) so far couldn't find proper tutorials, would be happy if any of you could support me on this aspect, obviously would like to share with community some crazy stuffs dat mylseft have dane !